INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
- On visiting www.pgadmission.nust.edu.pk (site is accessible at time of admissions
only) for filling the application form, the candidates will be allotted a password
to access the application form after providing their valid e-mail addresses.
- Candidates interested in applying for more than one discipline may do so by new
registration on www.pgadmission.nust.edu.pk (site is accessible at time of admissions
- A recent photograph of candidate is required to be uploaded.
- If both the percentage and CGPA are mentioned on Bachelors/ Masters Degree/ Transcript,
then only the CGPA will be entered.
- Candidates, whose final results have not yet been announced, will enter the earned
percentage/ CGPA of the last term/ semester.
- The eligibility criteria of the program, for which applying, must be consulted before
selecting the preferences. Candidates will not be considered for the programs for
which they are not eligible.
- Candidates can deposit the fee online, after taking the print of the challan form
in any branch of HBL.
- Scanned copies of academic documents are to be attached with the online application.
Details of the documents are as under:
- Matric/equivalent certificate.
- Undergraduate degree(s) along with transcript showing the exact duration.
- Postgraduate degree(s) along with transcripts showing the exact duration.
- Computerized National Identity Card.
- NOC from employer (for employed candidates).
- Experience certificate (for EMBA candidates).
Note: The candidates are advised to avoid any misrepresentation of facts, as doing
so may lead to the cancellation of their candidature at any stage.